Search This Blog

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Planner pages

So excited that I've finally been able to print out and share the planner pages I made.  The planner I had from Close To My Heart was an awesome planner, but the company made the decision this year to discontinue the refill pages.  So I found myself without a planner for 2018 (Gasp!!!)

Knowing how much I loved what Close To My Heart put out, and wanting something that fit in the planner binder I had already purchased and used the last few year - I decided to make my own. 

Let me tell you - this was no easy task! Setting up the pages was only half the battle.  Then I had to make sure I cut them down to the correct size, making everything line up, and then 3 hole punching them in the right spot.  Phew!

But after several weeks, I feel comfortable enough to share my work with you all. 


This is the 2 page overview of each month that I did.  I left some space on the right to add notes if needed.


A closer look at the monthly overview.  There is space in each date to write notes, so you can see your schedule at a glance.


After the monthly overview - you can continue to the 2 page per week pages.  Here you have more room for detailed notes and appointments. Or to keep track of daily activities like how long you worked out that day or what you ate. 


If you are interested in learning more about the planners or purchasing one, contact me via email at kaysmom2000@sbcglobal.net.  I am currently selling the refill pages for $20!!!  I only have a few planners available - so don't miss out.  

2 comments:

  1. What an undertaking! I was shocked that CTMH chose not to continue the planners this year after all the hype for the past 2 years. But you made an awesome replacement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ann! Yes, it was quite the project. Took me on and off a couple weeks to finally get it where I liked it. If I had more time, I would have done some stamping on the pages too to help embellish the page a little more. Next years will be even better. I mean I have a whole year (almost) to work on it, right? lol

    ReplyDelete